Monday, December 16, 2013

2013 in review

Ray and Mo rode these bikes.

While I rode this bike.

We had a membership to the zoo.  So we went... a lot.

Ray moved his shop out and mo cannot jump from boxes anymore.

......or get ink all over her face.

She wasted a $10 bag of Stevia.

We weaned from nursing and had many naptimes like this:

My mom got Molly a piano and she LOVES it.

 I got a pair of vintage glasses.

 We found Lydia a better home with Jerry.They are bff's

 I dyed my hair blonde.

We dog sat Tegan a lot.

I was unable to bathe often. And frequently looked like this.

We lost Buddy.

And my favorite chair broke.

I partied hard with Andrew WK

And got a lot of tattoo work done.

Molly got a bigger diaper bag.

And dressed as a lion for Halloween.

I became better friends with this girl.

And these guys both came for a visit.



I thought this meme was the funniest ever.

 We dressed as Wizard of Oz characters for Halloween

 I wore this hat A LOT.

 And studied A TON.

 Had some of the best talks with this lady.

 And went to Chicago a few times to get my hair done.

I found out these are gluten free and rejoiced.

And then I dyed my hair purple.

I broke into Plinko.

 I remembered Garth's 'diva water'


I chased this naked butt all over the house.

 
And was able to witness her grow into quite the ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment