Monday, November 29, 2010

flattery by facebook

My facebook site is private, so I find it really strange that I am suddenly blocked by certain people that couldn't view my profile anyway.

They've been playing the block/unblock Erin game for a few months now.  It entertains me.  I can not see their profile, as they are private.  So what is the need to block me?  I can't see your profile anyway.  Are you blocking me so that you don't look at my page?!

I giggle because it's cute.

Cute in that way where someone  claims to despise me so much and is clearly so obsessed with me that they have to block me.....every now and then.  It's like their desperate attempt to constraining oneself.  They just can't stop looking.

Well, I'm newly private - so they can't see anything anymore.  So why block me as of recently?

In my mind there's this agreement to NOT view my page.  Probably because they both are secretly mysteriously drawn to me.  Heh.  I'm that interesting.


They're pathetic and it really does make me giggle to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment