Monday, December 5, 2011

I cannot express the gratitude that I have for my beloved.  Every day I wake up with more appreciation for him than the day before.  The more I reflect on the past seven months of my life, the more that I realize just how lucky I truly am to have him in my life.  I listen to this song every day in my car and simply cannot believe that he and I, together, overcame the most devastating, traumatic event to ever have happen to an individual.  I am truly blessed.  He carried me through the entire process, and still continues to today.  I am eternally grateful.

On another note; this is a song that I sing to him almost every day.  He has no idea the song, so - since he reads this, I shall post the video.


Super random.  I know.

Not much else to report.  Christmas is in 20 days and I am pretty excited.  I am mostly excited to not have school for some time.  I am not stressing about money or about Christmas gifts, which is unusual.  It must be the anti-depressants.  Meh.  I'll take it.

Ray got me a beautiful ring for Christmas, I wish I had a picture to share.  I have not received this gift yet, I've only seen photos, but believe me, it's pretty great.  I cannot wait for Ray to open his gifts from me and my family.  He is being spoiled, yet again.  

Annie's birthday was this weekend and we had a blast.  I have pictures, but for some reason the iMac isn't allowing me to upload them, which is totally lame.  

My sister got a 10 week old Shih Tzu puppy for her birthday.  She came named already, Tegan.  It is a match made in heaven.  She's super adorable and is going to be Beatrice's best friend.  

My mom reunited with an old friend.  He's a man and is super nice to her.  She insists they're just friends, but I am just pleased that she has a companion, in whatever capacity.  

I had a chance to talk with Liz over the weekend, in person.  It was really nice.  I had missed her more than I realized.  

I had an appointment with my Endocrinologist today.  He's nice.  Hopefully my body starts to get as normal as it can and I can learn better how to manage my diabetes.  

Somedays I simply cannot believe this is now my life.  It is just so surreal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment