Thursday, November 24, 2011

Today we give thanks.

I have so much to be grateful for, it is overwhelming.  I have so much support from everyone in my life - it is simply astounding.  From my parents to my regular customers, the scope of my support is just ridiculous.  If I were to list out every single person I would be writing forever.  This year has been such an obstacle, such a struggle.  In the end, however, I still find myself eternally grateful for my life and all of those that I love.  I am still so grateful to have experienced the miracle of child birth and my first born.  Without all of these horrible outcomes, I am not sure I would be as thankful as I am. 

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends.  I hope I have given you half as much as you all have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment