Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Vacation boredom.

I have been on vacation from work and school for over a week, and it has been awesome - however, I am ready to get back into some sort of routine.  The holiday was awesome and my birthday was even better.  It's been really nice being home with Ray while he is also on vacation.

We bought paint for the baby room yesterday and I think Ray is going to start painting while I am at work tomorrow.  I created my invite list for the shower and I am sure it is going to need to be revised.  I don't think having over 100 people at a baby shower is acceptable.

The semester starts in 10 days and I am anxious to see what it is going to look like.  Apparently finals are 10 days after my due date, so hopefully I can take them early.  We shall see.

Ray and I are having dinner tonight with my dad and Cheryl - I'm so happy my family loves him.  I think they love him more than they love me.  I never thought with the way me and Ray's relationship started that they would love him the way that they do.  Oddly enough, he is their favorite - ever.

Loans come in one week from today.  I can not wait.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment